"How To Choose The Right Keynote Speaker: Myths and Truths"
"Want to Land Speaking Engagements? Here's How!"
NEWS FROM OUR SPEAKER ROSTER:
- Greg Stone's second book, Branding with Powerful Stories: The Villains, Victims, and Heroes Model (Praeger) was published in January. Whether you are branding your company, your product, your service, or yourself, learn to boost the power of your story and convey a compelling message in any setting by incorporating villains, victims, and heroes.
- Everyone has the capacity to be extraordinary by appreciating and nurturing their best qualities and gifts. Rob Salafia's new book, Leading From Your Best Self: Develop Executive Poise, Presence and Influence to Maximize Your Potential (McGraw-Hill) will help you uncover yours and reach your true potential as a leader and communicator.
- In the new book co-authored by Eric McNulty, You're It: Crisis, Change, and How to Lead When It Matters Most, the faculty of the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative at Harvard University distill their extensive research and experience to show you how to be a better leader through crisis and change.
- Joe Barkai was a keynote speaker at the Interop & Cloud Connect China Conference in Ningbo, China.
- Bill Driscoll was the keynote speaker at the annual conference of TCN Worldwide Real Estate Services.
- Lisa Dennis was a featured speaker at the 2019 Annual Management Conference for the New England Society of Association Executives.
- Dr Sharron Credle was the Keynote speaker for the Massachusetts Municipal Personnel Association.